Dear Pandas,
I popped in to visit, but you were not here! I have a problem that I hope you can solve. While I was dancing around your room, I seemed to of lost my hat! I was really hoping that you could look around and find it for me. If you can find it, I will come back to get it! Oh, I also borrowed a few more green items. I hope you don’ t mind!
Your Friend,
Lucky Leprechaun
So...it is a leprechaun after all! And not only did he leave his hat behind, he left two books for us (Leprechaun in Late Winter and That's What Leprechauns Do) to read, and a trail of shamrocks behind! We followed the trail as a class and we did a little bit of hunting and we found the hat! It was hidden in the front of the room. Therefore, in math we made a tally chart to decide if we should give the hat back or not. After graphing our results, as a class we decided that we should give the hat back because it is a kind thing to do.Lucky Leprechaun
Hopefully this act of kindness pays off!


No comments:
Post a Comment