We had a great time today with our Friday Friend Master Winkler. He taught us about respect, focus, and self-control. He was a wonderful speaker and Aiden - one of Master Winkler's students - actually demonstrated how to break a board! He was very respectful, saying "Yes Sir!" and focusing on his Master's commands and directions. I even got in on the action! After listening carefully to Master Winkler's directions, focusing, and getting support from the students, I broke a board! It was quite a great time!
As a group we all practiced our listening skills, our focus skills, and our self-control. We are hoping that this discussion will help us remember to remain respectful of the rules, be a first-time listener, and give our best for the remainder of the school year! Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm not able to see this one...it says "This is a private video. if you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request." ???
ReplyDeleteLOVE the blog! Thanks so much for keeping this up all year!