Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can You Help Us Uncover the Mystery?!

Dear Readers, 
We recently found a note on my door today and we are trying to figure out who it could possibly be from. This is what it said:
Dear Pandas, 
I LOVE green, 
And soon NONE will be seen!
Your Friend, 
?
We discovered that I am missing my green scissors, my green crayons, our green classroom bins, and our green dollar bills that were on our classroom door! Now, some of my pandas think that it may be a teacher borrowing these items, some think it is another teacher playing a prank, some think that it is one of you, and some even think it may be a REAL Leprechaun visiting our classroom! If you have ANY information please comment below and we'll read them as a class! We'd love to hear from you and don't worry, we'll keep you updated if we hear anymore news!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Kermit the Frog to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't ME!! Oh my! I can't believe so many green things are missing!
    I have heard that sometimes in March there are Leprechauns sneaking around making mischief! I have never seen one. Let me know if you do!

    Olivia's Mom

    ReplyDelete