I have enjoyed reading the blogs about things going on in class. I miss Katie so much when she is at school and it is nice to know more about what goes on in her day. I'm sure typing up the blog takes a lot of extra time on your part, and I just wanted to say thank you for doing it.
I am a Kindergarten Teacher and love what I do. Everyday is a new learning adventure. I love the world of crafting, learning, creating, literacy, exploring, sharing and friend-making. Welcome to my blog!
I have enjoyed reading the blogs about things going on in class. I miss Katie so much when she is at school and it is nice to know more about what goes on in her day. I'm sure typing up the blog takes a lot of extra time on your part, and I just wanted to say thank you for doing it.
ReplyDelete